So, we were out tracting
this week, and as we walked by a member's home, they were outside and we
talked to them. Brother and Sister Nelson mentioned that they thought
their neighbor Rob might be interested in hearing our message. We
stopped by his house and he told us that he has "already been saved",
but that he would like to come to church sometime, and asked us to come
back! We're very happy about that.
On Saturday,
we did some service weeding, but it was also raining a lot, and so we
weeded while wearing raincoats. I felt like the pioneers in the church
history videos when they were in Missouri and they're trekking through
mud and they're falling over and crying, except I had a raincoat and I
wasn't crying.
We got a call from some other
missionaries who met a guy named Norm at the Book of Mormon experiment
who was interested in getting a copy of the Book of Mormon! He's in our
area, so we made the delivery. We talked to him for a quick minute, and
he said we could come back!
We stopped by a
former investigator named Rochelle who was taught over a year ago. She
was very nice, and said we could come back again in August when they get
back from vacation!
We've been doing quite a bit of tracting as usual, trying to find people to teach! Things are going good.
The article I wrote for the church website was posted on Friday, and you can read it by clicking here!
I read a talk by President Eyring this week called "Act in All Diligence", and I particularly loved this quote:
"Ponder
deeply and diligently in the scriptures and in the words of living
prophets. Persist in prayer for the Holy Ghost to reveal to you the
nature of God the Father and His Beloved Son. Plead that the Spirit will
show you what the Lord wants you to do. Plan to do it. Promise Him to
obey. Act with determination until you have done what He asked. And then
pray to give thanks for the opportunity to serve and to know what you
might do next."
Follow that counsel! It will bless your life.
I love you all! Have a great week!
Elder DeWitt
![]() |
| Our district before transfers |
![]() |
| I saw Elder Francia at a practice for the Haka that we'll be performing on Monday to the Tsuu T'ina Nation. I'll tell you guys about that next week. |


No comments:
Post a Comment