Tuesday, December 19, 2017

WEEK SEVENTEEN - SNOWING AGAIN

Hello everybody!

This week was pretty slow, but we are still teaching Keenan and he is progressing! He will totally be ready by January 13th. Tia is excited for her baptism as well. The rest of our investigators have been super flaky and not very interested, so that's a big problem. We haven't met with most of them in almost a month. Adults are difficult.

This week I learned that complaining isn't a Christlike attribute. It doesn't help us to complain, and it doesn't make us better people. We complain a little too often about our problems and difficulties, when we should be turning out to help others that need our help. If we all did that, then our own problems would be solved by someone else looking to do good. There is just no time for complaining. Work hard and learn to enjoy the little things. Soon, there will be big things to be happy about. It all comes from hard work.

It's snowing again, and I'm the driver. I've never driven in snow before, so I will be driving extremely slow for the next few months. If you have any great tips for driving in snow, I would totally appreciate them.

Love you all! Merry Christmas!
Elder DeWitt
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK ONE HUNDRED FOUR - THERE AND BACK AGAIN

"I wish to make this request: that the Elders who return from missions consider themselves just as much on a mission here as in Engl...