Tuesday, December 5, 2017

WEEK FIFTEEN - READY, NOT SET, GO

Hello everybody!

Things this week have been great. Transfers are on Thursday, and I'll be getting a super great companion and staying in our area!

Just kidding.

This week was super stressful! I'm going to be training a brand new missionary, and covering a new ward in addition to 13th Ward. There used to be missionaries in the Coventry ward, but they are leaving, so I've been asked to take over that area. All new investigators and areas to tract. Lots of new and lots of stressful! But stress pushes us to grow, so that's always good.

Our investigator from Nigeria named Joan, came to our ward Christmas party! (I know. December 2nd is too early for a Christmas party.) She brought her family and loved it. We also picked up two former investigators who are interested again! They said they would be baptized if they figured out the church is true.

I tried to make pancakes the other day. I also set off the smoke alarm. But at least they tasted good!

Love you all! If you send any packages or letters, please send them to:

Elder DeWitt
I decorated our apartment for Christmas.
 
Joan, her mom, and two kids, Elder Jenkins and I.


The Confederation Park zone

Brother Lamb brought us Chick-Fil-A from the only Chick-Fil-A in the entire city.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK ONE HUNDRED FOUR - THERE AND BACK AGAIN

"I wish to make this request: that the Elders who return from missions consider themselves just as much on a mission here as in Engl...